A Design Sprint is a structured brainstorming workshop which saves time and money, and a lot of it, by testing product prototypes before going to development. It helps you solve complex problems and get the right product by finding out which features should be prioritized and validating concepts. In just 4 days of the workshop, you set a product strategy, build a prototype, and test it with real users.
At Omnis, we understand business goals and needs. We know what it means for you to get your idea into a working, successful digital product. We help startups and companies all the time in realizing their potentials. Let's do this for you!More reasons to choose us
Need a quote for Design Sprint?
What do you get?
Design Sprint advantages
- Get a roadmap for months ahead
- Get different teams in your company on the same page, regarding the product's vision and business goals
- Save months of development time and money
- Increase chances the feature, product or idea you're testing in the sprint will succeed
- Get feedback from users and potential clients
When would you need a Design Sprint
- Before creating a new product / a big, costly project / a big, costly new feature, in order to validate the idea/business model
- When you want to pitch something to a stakeholder or your team, and want to show them something tangible. Also for startups looking for funding
- When you have a product and want to improve a specific part or fix a certain problem in the product
- Align the team on the product's vision and business goals
- Before a deadline, when there’s not enough time to think of the solution and there’s no room for mistakes
- When you’re stuck, to get a fresh new approach to solutions
Before the Sprint
- Stakeholders interviews
- Competitor analysis
- Market research
How it works
Day 1 - The team takes time to define the problem and challenge we want to confront. We pick a long-term goal that will set the path to the sprint. We then map the user's journey with the product. By the end of this day, we'll have some sketches of features and solutions to the problem.
Day 2 - This day starts by voting on the best solution concept. Then we keep developing it using a storyboard, fill in missing steps, and making it ready to be prototyped.
Day 3 - This is when our UI and UX designers take control of things. We design and prototype the solution into a working demo we can show to users.
Day 4 - On the day we've been all waiting for, we'll show the prototype to 5 users, test it, interview them, get insights, and draw conclusions.