Smart user experience is allowed while our team has vast experience in planning digital websites and applications. UX process is managed as follows: starting with wireframing, then to prototyping and at the end, we do technical characterizing.
Every client gets a complete product transformation and research through ideas that correctly converts. From our global experience working with various brands, our UX standards are created to aid better delivery of your product using more efficient methods that assures better productivity. We connect directly to your business goals, setting KPIs, and creating websites and applications that deliver results. Vast experience in UX planning strategy sets us as a user experience agency ready to redefine user’s feelings and comfort about the application.
Need a quote for User Experience?
- Create screens along with the technical characterization
- Create elements per screen
- Enable effective communication between team members.
- Permits for early testing of navigation, overall data structure, workflows.
- Preliminary requirements
- Prototype design
- User experiences/prototype use.
- Transform data into actionable design developments
- Performs detailed analysis
- Each element is characterized to make sure the client has a place for his content
- We describe the user experience from both sides
- What and how a user will be effected from the planned website/application
- How easily the site manager should control his content management system.
What UX design intends to solve does UX solve?
How the process going to work?
- Create a document with needs, pages, elements, features
- Agree and design first about a concept, of course, based on the designed branding and agreed concept design for each page
- Create mockups for each page
- Specify each function and its meaning
- Prepare reports for developers containing every information about developing the site or the application
- Once all the pages are approved, we create a technical document that aligns expectations between the customer and us.